The University School of Sciences came into existence in 2014 has grown into a major center for teaching and research in sciences in Northern India. The school has vibrant teaching and research culture across all the disciplines and has three departments that cover the classical science subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. The university school of sciences offers Diploma (Agriculture), Bachelor's degree (Non-Medical, Medical and Agriculture) B.Sc. (Hons.- Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics) and Master's degree (Chemistry, Physics & Mathematics). At present, along with these programs, the university school of sciences also offers Doctoral programs in Chemistry and Mathematics.
Programs of Studies
- Ph.D. (Chemistry, Mathematics)
- M.Sc. (Chemistry)
- M.Sc. (Mathematics)
- M.Sc. (Physics)
- B.Sc. (Non-Medical)
- B.Sc. (Medical)
- B.Sc. (Hons.- Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics)
- B.Sc. (Agriculture)
- Diploma (Agriculture)
- Agriculture Labs
- Chemistry Labs
- Physics Labs
- Computer Lab
- Internet Lab
- Communication Lab
- Library (With Books & Research Journals)
The functions of the University School of Sciences are:
- To plan, develop and offer academic programs at Diploma, Undergraduate, Post-Graduate and Doctoral levels.
- To collaborate in the development of programs/courses offered by other schools of the university.
- To encourage research in discipline-based as well as systemic areas.
- To provide consultancy and training to each and every individual.
- To organize and participate in workshops, conferences and seminars sponsored by national and international agencies with a view to improve transaction of science curriculum.
On the top of the high quality teaching offered by each department our mission is to expand the realms of scientific knowledge and understanding, to solve complex problems related to energy, environment and health.